Back to the news page
2019 September software update release notes, Australia
ATEQ is proud to announce the September software release for the VT36, VT46 (including branded versions) and VT56. The update includes new and updated vehicle models, and new Aftermarket sensor brands..
New versions now available:
* VT36, Hx1-19-07 (or higher)
* VT46, Jx2-19-21 (or higher)
* VT56, Dx1-31-12 (or higher)
New content for Australia:
* In September we added new car models from:
Abarth, Audi, BMW, Citroën, Ferrari, Hyundai, Mazda, McLaren, Peugeot, Renault, Skoda, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
* We updated the OE sensor and relearn information for car models of the following brands:
Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, BMW Motorcycle, Chrysler, Holden, HSV, Nissan and Volkswagen.
* We added updated aftermarket sensor coverage for:
Alligator Sens-it, Hamaton EU-Pro, BH Sens Intellisens.
Replace an old sensor by creating a new sensor ID us...
ATEQ TPMS Tools releases new TPMS educational video ...
ATEQ is proud to announce the September software rel...