Industrial TPMS Service Tool
The VT65 is a handheld industrial TPMS engineering tool for manufacturing facilities, on assembly lines and rework stations, or when preparing vehicles for export or domestic dispatch.
Built to meet OEM specifications and requirements, it features TPMS sensor activation and TPMS sensor state manipulation functions, for production and testing.
Its ergonomic design, and optional long antenna, facilitates the technician’s work on the production line. Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity permits to wirelessly transmit TPMS sensor IDs to a local PC or to the factory network for central data processing. Data can also be transferred via OBD directly to the vehicle’s ECU.WHERE TO BUY
- Software built to OEM sensor specifications and requirements
- Fast and easy TPMS sensor activation, reading and testing
- Barcode scanner for fast vehicle or product identification.
- Permits sensor state manipulation (ship mode, park mode, test mode, transmission mode etc.)
- Data transfer via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or optional OBD2 module
- Multilingual, customizable in more than 14 languages
Saves Time and Money
The only industrial TPMS tool with a barcode scanner for fast vehicle or product identification.
Easy icon navigation
The VT65 icons visually guide the user through all the functions and makes it easy to complete the required procedures, repeatedly.
Visualise all data in one screen
The big screen allows to view sensor information for all tires at once: ID, pressure, frequency, temperature and sensor battery life.
In the box
- VT65 tool
- 24V power charger
- USB synchronization cable
- CD with user manual
- OBD2 module with cable (optional)
- Long antenna (optional)
|Size (HxWxD)||171 mm x 120 mm x 89 mm (6.74” x 4.72” x 3.5”)|
|Weight||0.7 kg (1.6 lbs.)|
|Power Supply||Lithium-ion rechargeable battery|
|Casing||Protective rubber sleeve|
|Radio Reception||315 and 433 MHz|
|Interface||14 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian|