The Quickset X is the successor to the popular Quickset tool. Included in this model is a 2.8” LCD screen, OBD Quick Connector, dedicated website for technical support and much more.
The reimagined Quickset X, the successor to the original Quickset tool, is designed to scan vehicles’ TPMS sensors and reset the system. The tool can be used for swapping summer/winter tires, resetting a TPMS system after programming new sensors, or after rotating tires.
The procedure is straightforward; simply select the vehicle’s make, model, and year, then scan each sensor in the wheel. Once all sensors are scanned, plug in the OBD-II Quick Connector into the vehicle’s ECU and press OK.
The Quickset X allows users to:
- Reset TPMS systems in three easy steps
- Perform TPMS relearns via the OBD Quick Connector
- Easily swap summer and winter tires with a single tool
- Reset the TPMS system after installing new sensors or performing a tire rotation
Additional features include:
- No external module required
- Fully updateable via PC
- A dedicated website for updates, videos and support
- Worldwide TPMS technical support
- Improved design with an icon-based color screen
“The original Quicketset tool was designed to swap summer and winter tire sets. The new and improved Quickset X accomplishes this and so much more,” said Eri Muca, Global Aftermarket TPMS Manager. “ATEQ designed this tool so DIYers, technicians and shop owners can quickly swap summer/winter tires and reset the TPMS system more efficiently, with accurate service every time.”
For more information on the reimagined Quickset X TPMS Tool, please visit QuicksetX.com.
About ATEQ TPMS Tools
ATEQ TPMS Tools, LC is a division of ATEQ which was founded in 1975. We are the number one world supplier in the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) field by supplying an entire range of TPM activation tools for both assembly lines and tire repair shops.
Emily Humpert – email@example.com