LIGHT TPMS RESET TOOL
The Quickset Light TPMS Reset Tool is the ideal tool for the DIYer who wishes to reset the TPMS light himself, after having changed or rotated tires, or replaced a dead TPMS sensor. This simple TPMS relearn tool transfers the new TPMS sensor ID’s into the vehicle’s ECU (Electronic Control Unit). The Quickset TPMS reset tool can store two sets of wheels for each car (summer and winter tires) and is limited to four cars.Where to buy?
- Easily switch summer and winter tires
- Print TPMS data for personal or customer use on PC
- Resets TPMS through OBD2
- Fully updateable via PC
- Worldwide TPMS technical support
- Obtain wheel sensor ID’s from a TPMS tool such as a VT56, VT36 or from a tool workshop.
- Download Quickset program (ATQuickset) to the PC from CD that is included in the kit or on the support page.
- Make sure tool is plugged in while installing so drivers install correctly.
- On screen, click NEW VEHICLE, then select the vehicle’s make, model and year. Follow on-screen instructions to enter the four new sensor ID’s. (Limited to four vehicles.)
- >> TO DOWNLOAD PC SOFTWARE (ATQUICKSET)
In the box
- Quickset tool
- USB 2.0 cable
- OBD2 connection cable
- CD with user manual, software/WebVT
|Size (HxWxD)||4.5” x 1.55” x 0.7” (114 mm x 39 mm x 18 mm)|
|Weight||0.2 lbs. (0.1 kg)|
|Car model coverage||Asian vehicles with direct-type TPMS such as Nissan, Toyota and Hyundai.|
|Software updates||Free lifetime updates|