UNIVERSAL TPMS ECU RESET
The Mitsureset enables TPMS relearn mode on most Mitsubishi vehicles. When connected to the vehicle’s OBD2 port, it allows TPMS sensor ID’s to be written to the ECU during sensor activation.
With the Mitsureset, tire shops now have a low-cost, simple solution for performing TPMS relearns on compatible Mitsubishi vehicles without the need for a scan tool.
The Mitsureset can be used together with the ATEQ VT55 TPMS diagnostic tool, VT46 TPMS tool, VT36 sensor activation and programming tool, VT30 TPMS reset tool, the VT15 TPMS activation tool or any other trigger tool. The VT56 does not require the Mitsureset, since this functionality is already included in the tool.WHERE TO BUY
- Puts ASX, Eclipse Cross, Lancer, Outlander, Outlander Sport, and RVR TPMS in learn mode.
- To be used with any TPMS trigger or diagnostic tool. The ATEQ VT56 does not require the Mitsureset
- Replaces the OEM scan tool
- Fully updateable via PC
- Worldwide TPMS technical support
Pair Mitsubishi TPMS sensors with the ECU in a few seconds
- Connect the Mitsureset tool to the OBD2 connector of the vehicle
- Turn ignition on
- Press the Mitsureset “ON” button
- Use TPMS diagnostic tool to trigger TPMS sensors
- After triggering all TPMS sensors on the vehicle, the green light on the Mitsureset tool will turn solid indicating successful loading of the new TPMS ID’s in the ECU
- Turn ignition off and disconnect the device from the vehicle, the TPMS light of the vehicle will turn off
In the box
- Mitsureset tool
- USB 2.0 cable
- OBD2 extension cable
- Quick start guide
|Size (HxWxD)||4.5” x 1.55” x 0.7” (114 mm x 39 mm x 18 mm)|
|Weight||0.2 lbs. (0.1 kg)|
|Compatible cars||Mitsubishi ASX, Eclipse Cross, Lancer, Outlander, Outlander Sport, and RVR|
|Software updates||Free lifetime updates|
|Europe + MEA||6660214|
Detailed information about the Mitsureset including features, specifications and more.
Visit the Mitsureset support page
Can’t find the answer to your tool issues or need to send in your tool in for repair? We want to help.contact support