Livonia, Michigan: ATEQ is proud to announce the new update for the ATEQ VT56 (DA1-18-11), VT55 (CA2-18-05) and VT36 (HA1-08-05). The latest technical release includes new 2016-2017 car models for OE sensor recognition and improved programmable sensor coverage as well as new functions and corrections.
- VT36: Newest update allows users to save the last vehicle data information to the tool.
- VT36: A new menu is available to program a sensor from Sensor Selection as well as Make, Model, Year.
- Major update to all aftermarket sensors coverage and reference information: Schrader EZ-sensor® , Alligator Sens-it, Napa QWIK, DILL, SMP and more.
- Corrected relearn procedures for Mitsubishi models, reflecting ability to use Mitsureset tool to relearn the vehicle.
- New VIN scan coverage added for 2015 and 2016 model years, including Buick, Cadillac, Lexus, Aston Martin, GMC, KIA, Jaguar, Subaru, Nissan, Infinity.
- Minor text adjustments to improve legibility.
- VT56: Users are now prompted to select the type of programmable sensors before enabling the program functions.
- VT56: Settings now always display a region selected by default.
- All tools now display the first digit “0” in the sensor ID if available from the OE signal to support older OE sensors.