Paris, France: ATEQ is proud to announce new software updates for the ATEQ VT56 (DA1-18-11), VT55 (CA2-18-05), VT46: JA2-05-09 and VT36 (HA1-08-05). The latest release includes new 2016-2017 car models, improved programmable sensor coverage as well as new functions and corrections.
- VT36: Users can now save the last vehicle data information to the tool.
- VT36: A new menu is available to program a sensor from Sensor Selection as well as Make, Model, Year.
- VT56: Users are now prompted to select the type of programmable sensors before enabling the program functions.
- VT56: Settings now always display a region selected by default.
- VT36: Text adjustments improve legibility.
New content for Europe:
- New 2016-2017 cars models from Ford, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota and many more have been added.
- New OBDII procedures have been added for cars models from Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC and more. Relearn procedures for several car models have been improved.
- OE sensor information has been updated for several car models from BMW, PSA, Mercedes, Jaguar Land Rover, Volvo and many more.
- New coverage has been added for aftermarket sensors including Schrader EZ-sensor, Italsensor, Alcar by Schrader, Alligator Sens-it, Hamaton T-Pro & EU-Pro, Mobiletron and Orange.