ATEQ is proud to announce the new March software updates for the ATEQ VT36, VT46 and VT56 TPMS tools. The VT55 update is still in under development and will be released the first week of April.
New versions now available:
- VT36 version Hx1-09-01
- VT46 version JA2-05-09
- VT56 version Dx1-19-01
- VT55 – release end of March
- New OE sensor coverage for Audi, Alfa Romeo, Infiniti, Kia, Land Rover, Mini, Skoda, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen.
- Updated OE sensor information for: Alpina, Audi, BMW, Hyundai, Lada, Lexus, Mini and Volvo.
- Corrected relearn procedures for: Fiat and Volvo.
- ATEQ OBD relearn routine now available for Toyota C-HR in the VT56.
- New aftermarket sensor coverage for: Schrader EZ-sensor, Alcar by Schrader, Alligator Sens it, Continental REDI sensor, HUF Intellisens, Hamaton EU-Pro/T-pro and Mobiletron.
Improvements and fixes:
- VT36 page scrolling has been improved.
- VT36, VT56: Sensor frequency is now displayed correctly on screen and on print-outs.
- VT56: Improved copy/paste sensor feature. After copy, tool now goes back to action selection menu.
- Minor text and software adjustments.
Note: If you need to update your software license, please contact your local reseller for purchase.