ATEQ proudly announces the European September software release for the VT36, VT46, VT55 and VT56 TPMS tools. The software update includes all the information you need for the upcoming winter tire season.
New version now available
- VT36 version Hx1-12-03
- VT55 version Cx2-22-08
- VT46 version Jx2-09-08
- VT56 version Dx1-22-10
New features and improvements
In an ongoing effort to improve our tool we have made the following changes and additions:
- VT36: Keyfob testing has been improved
- Keyfob testing has been improved
- Pressing the “C” button brings the user back to the main menu.
- A new Toyota unlock ECU functionality has been added, similar to the VT56 feature.
- The Wi-fi function is now more user friendly. The feature is still labeled as “BETA” and user feedback is highly appreciated.
- We’ve optimized the LF power for certain OE sensors.
- The text interface has been modified to enable integration of Asian languages in the future.
New content for Europe:
This month we have added new OE sensor coverage for over 20 new car models, including
Abarth, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ferrari, Hyundai, Kia, Land Rover, Nissan, Opel, Range Rover, Vauxhall, Seat, Skoda, SsangYong and several models from Volkswagen…
We have updated and improved the information for car models from Fiat, Kia, Nissan, Opel, Vauxhall, Peugeot Expert, Renault, SsangYong, Toyota and Volkswagen.
We’ve extended the Aftermarket sensor coverage for Schrader EZ-sensor, Alcar by Schrader, Italsensor, Alligator Sens-it, HUF Intellisens, Hamaton EU-Pro & T-pro, Orange Direct Fit EU/Simple Sensor and Mobiletron.