Software Update Version CA2-10-02: VT55 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic Tool
Note: Software Update version is now CA2-10-02.
The latest software update includes the following information: new car models 2013 and 2015 for OE sensors’ recognition and more programmable sensors’ coverage.
Livonia, Michigan: ATEQ TPMS Tools is proud to announce the new software update CA2-10-02 for the VT55 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic Tool. This update is packed with the most current diagnostic capabilities specifically engineered to keep you at the top of the TPMS market with new vehicle models and sensor information.
- EZ-Sensor DB applications were added.
- Vehicle coverage added for Hyundai Elantra GT (model year 2013).
- Vehicle coverage added for the following vehicles (model year 2015): Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Traverse, Chevrolet SS, Toyota Yaris, Jeep Renegade, Hyundai Elantra, Volkswagen Touareg, Volkswagen Tiguan, Volkswagen CC, Hyundai Genesis, Kia Sorento/SUV and Hyundai Sonata.
- Alligator Sens.it part numbers were added.
- Enhanced coverage for: Qwik, IntelliSens, EZ-sensor and Sens-it.
- New: Redi sensor unlock feature
Question about the software update CA2-10-02?
ATEQ guarantees customer satisfaction in both the quality of the instrument and the level of service and technical support our customers need. Our TPMS specialists are available to assist you, please call (888) 621-TPMS or email email@example.com.
About ATEQ TPMS tools
ATEQ TPMS Tools, LC is a division of ATEQ, which was founded in 1975. We are the number one world supplier in the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) field by supplying an entire range of TPM activation tools for both assembly lines and tire repair shops. Since the concept of TPMS, ATEQ has supplied world-leading diagnostic TPMS tools, introducing the most advanced technological features to distributors and suppliers worldwide.
ATEQ TPMS Tools, LC – Office: 734-838-3100 – Tech Support: 888-621-TPMS (8767) – Fax: 734-838-0644