TPMS Product(s): ATEQ VT-56 OBDII
Vehicle Manufacturers Involved:
Aston Martin, BMW, Chevrolet, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, Jeep, Lexus, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen.
Livonia, Michigan: ATEQ TPMS Tools is proud to announce the new software update VT56_DA1-07-08 for the VT56 WIFI/OBDII/SD/1D + DOC & PRINTER. This update is packed with the most current diagnostic capabilities specifically engineered to keep you at the top of the TPMS market with new vehicle models, relearn procedures and sensor information.
- Improved OBD Relearn Coverage: several Nissan car models can be reset via OBD such as the Nissan Juke, Leaf, etc. After vehicle validation, the Relearn Procedures are reintegrated.
- Upgraded the sensor information for Chrysler, Dodge, Hyundai.
- Integrated new car models in the OE Coverage including: Nissan, Infiniti, Tesla, Maserati, Hyundai Mercedes, etc. For exact coverage, please check our new coverage list.
- Improvements on Sens.it, EZ-sensor, Steelman Select and Intellisens coverage including: Aston Martin, Saab, Buick car models added. Extended brands include: Audi, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ferrari, Ford, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche, Toyota, etc. For exact coverage, please check our new coverage list.
- New Functions: KeyFob test and Copy-Set Sensors functionalities are now integrated. Copy-Set will copy/paste the OE sensors to the programmable sensors in one step from History, Service TPM and Program Sensors. Key-Fob test verifies the status of the KeyFob battery.
- Fixed SD-Card icon problem and OBDII relearn issues when selecting Danish and Italian languages.
- Programmable sensor list display modification: “Sens.it” text replaced by “ALLIGATOR Sens.it”, “EZ-Sensor” by “SCHRADER EZ-Sensor”, “HUF” by “HUF Intellisens” and “REDI” text by “CONTINENTAL REDI”.