ATEQ is proud to announce the September software release for the VT36, VT46 (including branded versions) and VT56. The update includes new and updated vehicle models, and new Aftermarket sensor brands. We’ve added the possibility to program multiple sensors simultaneously. Also, an exclusive database for the Russian market has been introduced.
New versions now available :
* VT36, Hx1-19-07 (or higher)
* VT46, Jx2-19-21 (or higher)
* VT56, Dx1-31-12 (or higher)
New content for Europe:
* In September we added new car models from: Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Ford, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Skoda and Vauxhall.
* We updated the OE sensor and relearn information for the following brands: Alpina Automobiles, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, BMW Motorcycle, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Maserati, Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-Maybach, Nissan, Renault, SsangYong Motor.
* We added new Aftermarket sensors and updated coverage for: ALCAR by Schrader, Alligator Sens-it, BH SENS IntelliSens (Huf), Hamaton EU-Pro, T-pro, Hybrid, KW Sensor, Italmatic ltalsensor, MAX T.O.T.A.L Gen II Sensor, Mobiletron Combi & Universal, ONE-SENSOR, ORANGE DirectFit EU/Universal EU, ProSens, Schrader EZ-Sensor, Unisens by repstar.