Livonia, Michigan: ATEQ is proud to announce the new September software release for the VT36, VT55 and VT56 TPMS tools. The software update includes new OE coverage, improved programmable sensor coverage, new functionalities and corrections.
New version now available:
- VT36 version Hx1-12-0x
- VT55 version Cx2-22-0x
- VT56 version Dx1-22-xx
- Improvements of Remote Key Entry (RKE)
- Press and hold the “C” (cancel) button for 3-5 seconds to go back to the main menu
- Dually relearn function has been added. It is enabled for the following Dual Rear Wheel models: Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-series Super Duty, GMC Sierra and RAM trucks.
- Improvements in Wi-Fi function, still labeled as “BETA” for testing purposes.
- Slight increase of LF power for some OE sensors.
New content for North America:
- New 2018 OE sensor coverage for: Alfa Romeo 4C, Giulia; Buick Cascada, Enclave, Encore, Envision, LaCrosse, Regal; Cadillac ATS, CT6, CTS, Escalade, XT5, XTS; Chevrolet Aveo, Bolt EV, Camaro, City Express, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Express, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Spark, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Trax, Volt; Chrysler 300, Pacifica; Dodge Challenger, Charger, Dart, Durango, Journey; GMC Acadia, Canyon, Savana, Sierra, Terrain, Yukon; Jeep Cherokee, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Patriot, Renegade, Wrangler; Ram Promaster, and Truck series.
- Updated 2012-2017 OE sensor/TPMS information for: Audi A3, S3, Allroad Quattro, A8, S8, Q3, Q5, Q7; BMW 3 Series, M2, X3, X4, X5; Buick Lacrosse; Cadillac XT5; Chevrolet City Express, Malibu; Ford F-Series (Super Duty); Genesis G80, G90; Honda Civic, CR-V, HR-V; Jaguar XE; Mazda CX-9, MX-5; McLaren 570, 650S, P1; Mercedes B Class, C Class, GL Class, GLA Class, GLE Class, GLK Class, SLK Class; Ram Trucks and Promaster; Toyota Camry, Land Cruiser, RAV4; Volkwagen Beetle, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat, Tiguan.
- New aftermarket sensor updates for: Alligator Sens.It, Schrader EZ sensor, HUF Intellisens, Hamaton Upro, Mobiletron, Orange Universal, BWD Standard QWIK sensor, NAPA QWIK, Steelman Select, MAX T.O.T.A.L, and Dynamic Pro-Select.