Retour à toutes les actualités
2019 December Software update release notes, Europe
ATEQ is proud to announce the December software release for the VT36, VT46 (including branded versions), VT55 and VT56. The update includes new and updated vehicle models, OE-sensor and relearn information and new Aftermarket sensors:
New versions now available :
* VT36, Hx1-20-11 (or higher)
* VT46, Jx2-20-16 (or higher)
* VT55, Cx2-28-01 (or higher)
* VT56, Dx1-31-12 (or higher)
New content for Europe:
* In December we added new car models from: Alpina Automobiles, Aston Martin, Audi, BAIC, BentleyMotors, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, DFSK, Ford, Great Wall, Honda, Indian Motorcycle, Iveco, Land Rover, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Benz, MG Motor, Nissan, OPC Line, Peugeot, Seat, SsangYong Motor, Volkswagen.
* We updated the OE sensor and relearn information for the following brands: Audi, Citroën, Dacia, Honda Motorcycle, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus Cars, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, MG Motor, Mitsubishi Motors, Opel, OPC Line, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Vauxhall, Volkswagen.
* We added new Aftermarket sensors and updated coverage for: ALCAR by Schrader, Alligator Sens-it, BH SENS IntelliSens (Huf), Hamaton EU-Pro, T-pro, Hybrid, Italsensor, EZProit, KW Sensor, Italmatic ltalsensor, MAX T.O.T.A.L, Mobiletron Combi & Universal, ONE-SENSOR, ORANGE DirectFit EU/Universal EU, ProSens, Schrader EZ-Sensor, Unisens by repstar.
Questions updating the WebVT software?
Contact our TPMS Tech Support Team:
Phone: +33 (0)1 30 80 10 84 (French/Spanish/English Speaking)
Phone: +33 (0)1 30 80 10 33 or +33 (0)1 30 80 10 39 (German/English Speaking)
ATEQ is proud to announce the September software rel...
ATEQ is proud to announce the June software releases...
ATEQ is proud to announce the March software release...