Back to the news page
2019 March Software update release notes, Europe
ATEQ is proud to announce the March software release for the VT36, VT46 and VT56.
New versions now available:
* VT36, Hx1-17-06 (or higher)
* VT46, Jx2-17-13 (or higher)
* VT56, Dx1-29-14 (or higher)
With this update, the VT55 OBDII module has been made compatible with the VT46.
New content for Europe:
* In March we’ve added new car models from: Audi, Chevrolet, Honda, Jeep, Lexus, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Ram, Rolls-Royce, Toyota etc.
* We updated the OE sensor information for car models of the following brands: Alpina, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, lnfiniti, Jeep, lsuzu, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, RAM, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Smart, SsangYong, Vauxhall, Volvo.
* We added new and updated aftermarket sensor coverage: Alcar by Schrader, Alligator Sens-it, RetroFit-Kit 2.0, Hamaton EU-Pro, T-pro, Hybrid 1.5, HUF lntellisens ECS/UVS, KW Sensor, MAX T.O.T.A.L Gen II Sensor, Mobiletron Combi, Universal, ORANGE DirectFit EU/Universal EU, ProSens, Schrader EZ-Sensor, ltalsensor, Unisens by repstar.
ATEQ is proud to announce the December software rele...
ATEQ is proud to announce the July and September sof...
ATEQ is proud to announce the March software release...