Back to the news page
2019 June Software update release notes, Europe
ATEQ is proud to announce the June software release for the VT36, VT46 (EU only) and VT56.
New versions now available:
* VT36, Hx1-18-05 (or higher)
* VT46, Jx2-18-12 (or higher)
* VT56, Dx1-29-14 (or higher)
New content for Europe:
* In June we’ve added new car models from: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Skoda and Toyota.
* We updated the OE sensor information for car models of the following brands: Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Hyundai, Jeep, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Renault, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volvo.
* We added new and updated aftermarket sensor coverage for: Alcar by Schrader, Alligator Sens-it, BH Sens Intellisens ECS/UVS, Hamaton EU-Pro/T-pro/Hybrid; Italmatic ltalsensor, KW Sensor, MAX T.O.T.A.L Gen II Sensor, Mobiletron Combi, Universal, Orange DirectFit EU/Universal EU, ProSens, Schrader EZ-Sensor, Unisens by repstar.
* We added new OBD coverage for: Mercedes-AMG and Mercedes-Benz.
ATEQ is proud to announce the March software release...
ATEQ is proud to announce the December software rele...
ATEQ is proud to announce the July and September sof...