ATEQ is proud to announce the March software release for the VT36, VT46, VT56 and VT56SE.
New versions now available:
- VT36 Hx1-13-11
- VT46 Jx2-12-02
- VT56 Dx1-25-04
- VT56SE DLA1-25-04
New content for Europe:
- This month, in the VT56, we’ve added new OBD coverage for more than 123 cars (!) from the following brands: Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Alpina, Chrysler, BMW, Fiat, Ford (100%), Jeep, Kia, Maserati, Mini and RAM.
- We have also improved the operation speed of the ATEQ VT56. It is now quicker to navigate through the menus. We have also added four new interface languages: Greek, Russian, Hebrew and Croatian.
- We’ve added new cars from Aston Martin, BMW, Jeep, Alpine and Man TGE. The “Michelin Track Connect” retrofit kit has also been added.
- The OE sensor information for vehicles of the following brands has been updated: BMW; Hyundai; Jeep; Land Rover; Mazda; Mercedes; Nissan; Opel; Toyota and Volvo.
- New aftermarket sensor coverage has been added for: Alligator Sens-it, HUF Intellisens, Hamaton EU-Pro/T-pro, Orange DirectFit/Universal EU and Mobiletron.