ATEQ is proud to announce the December software releases for the VT36, VT46, VT56 and all their branded versions.
New versions now available:
- VT36 Hx1-16-03 or higher
- VT46 Jx2-16-07 or higher
- VT56 Dx1-28-03 or higher
New features and improvements:
- VT46 – Manual ID input feature for programmable sensors, now available for select sensors.
- VT46 – In the December release the TTD function has been integrated in the VT46 also for the European market.
- VT46 – Retrieve ID feature for programmable sensors, now available for select sensors and OBD compatible vehicles.
- VT56 – New warning message before starting Manual ID entry.
New content for Europe:
- In December we added new cars models from: Audi, BMW, Ford, Lexus, Mercedes, Renault, Seat and SsangYong.
- We added new and updated aftermarket sensor coverage: Schrader EZ-Sensor, Alcar by Schrader, Italsensor, Alligator Sens-it, HUF Intellisens ECS/UVS, ProSens, Unisens by repstar, Hamaton EU-Pro/T-pro/ Hybrid 1.5, Mobiletron Combi Sensor, Max TOTAL Gen 2.
- We updated the OE sensor information for car models of the following brands: Alpina, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Fiat, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, Maserati, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Subaru, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen.