ATEQ is proud to announce the December software release for the VT36, VT46 (including branded versions), VT55 and VT56. The update includes new and updated vehicle models, OE-sensor and relearn information and new Aftermarket sensors:
New versions now available :
* VT36, Hx1-20-11 (or higher)
* VT46, Jx2-20-16 (or higher)
* VT55, Cx2-28-01 (or higher)
* VT56, Dx1-31-12 (or higher)
New content for Europe:
* In December we added new car models from: Alpina Automobiles, Aston Martin, Audi, BAIC, BentleyMotors, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, DFSK, Ford, Great Wall, Honda, Indian Motorcycle, Iveco, Land Rover, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Benz, MG Motor, Nissan, OPC Line, Peugeot, Seat, SsangYong Motor, Volkswagen.
* We updated the OE sensor and relearn information for the following brands: Audi, Citroën, Dacia, Honda Motorcycle, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus Cars, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, MG Motor, Mitsubishi Motors, Opel, OPC Line, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Vauxhall, Volkswagen.
* We added new Aftermarket sensors and updated coverage for: ALCAR by Schrader, Alligator Sens-it, BH SENS IntelliSens (Huf), Hamaton EU-Pro, T-pro, Hybrid, Italsensor, EZProit, KW Sensor, Italmatic ltalsensor, MAX T.O.T.A.L, Mobiletron Combi & Universal, ONE-SENSOR, ORANGE DirectFit EU/Universal EU, ProSens, Schrader EZ-Sensor, Unisens by repstar.
Questions updating the WebVT software?
Contact our TPMS Tech Support Team:
Phone: +33 (0)1 30 80 10 84 (French/Spanish/English Speaking)
Phone: +33 (0)1 30 80 10 33 or +33 (0)1 30 80 10 39 (German/English Speaking)