ATEQ is proud to announce the April software release for the VT36, VT46 (including branded versions), VT55 and VT56. The latest software update includes NEW Wi-FI functionality for the VT56 – allowing users to update their tool software wirelessly without a PC – new vehicle models coverage, updated OE-sensor information and updated aftermarket sensors coverage.
NOTE: DO NOT attempt the VT56 WiFi update without reading the statement below! Before updating the VT56 via WiFi, ensure that you have the current WebVT software (version 8.15). Without the most current version, the update will not be completed. If you need help updating WebVT, please contact ATEQ’s technical support team.
New versions now available :
* VT36, Hx1-21-06 (or higher)
* VT46, Jx2-21-14 (or higher)
* VT55, Cx2,29-04 (new database)
* VT56, Dx1-33-10 (or higher)
New content for Europe:
* In April we added new car models from: Audi, DR Automobiles, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, LCV, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Seat, Škoda, Volkswagen.
* We updated the OE sensor information for the following brands: Audi, BMW, Dodge, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Opel/OPC Line/Vauxhall, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo.
* We added new Aftermarket sensors and updated coverage for: ALCAR by Schrader; Alligator Sens-it; BH Sens IntelliSens ECS/UVS, Hamaton EU-Pro, T-pro, Hybrid 1.5, Hybrid 3.5, Italsensor 3.0evo; EZProit; KW Sensor GEN1, PRO; MAX T.O.T.A.L Gen1, Gen2, Select Sensor; Mobiletron Combi/Compact, Universal; ONE-SENSOR; ORANGE DirectFit EU/Universal EU; ProSens; Schrader EZ-Sensor; ltalsensor; Unisens by repstar. A new aftermarket sensor is added in this version: GUSSIN
* All about the new WIFI features:
Questions updating the WebVT software?
Contact our TPMS Tech Support Team:
Phone: +33 (0)1 30 80 10 84 (French/Spanish/English Speaking)
Phone: +33 (0)1 30 80 10 33 or +33 (0)1 30 80 10 39 (German/English Speaking)